Thursday, November 20, 2008

TWILIGHT

So I am super excited to go to the Twilight movie tonight at 12:01 am. Me and my sister-in-law have been planning this since we found out there was a Twilight movie. Luckily she is single and has no kids so she will be going early to save a spot and I am going at 11:00 pm. I am hoping that I will be able to stay awake tomorrow because Brandon will be gone all day with a project. So I am going to the movie and then taking Brandon downtown at 8:00 am Friday morning which means I have to get Brayden up too. So much for sleeping in. Wish me luck I am going to be tired but it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

Sounds like tons of fun! You'll have to tell us if you thought it was good. Have a great time.

Wendy said...

have fun!
I know you have been looking forward to it.