Monday, November 24, 2008

Surprise


So this has been a hard secret to keep but we wanted to see how long we could make it. We are happy to tell everyone that we are going to have a baby girl in April. We are super excited and Brayden is too. He called his grandma today to tell her that he was going to have a sister. So Brianna I am happy to tell you that I made it till 20 weeks but not as long as we had bet on. Anyway surprise everyone.

7 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome. I am happy for you guys. It is so nice to have one of each to see the difference.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

Abe and April said...

I am so excited for you guys! It should be fun to have one of each.

Undaunted said...

That is wonderful. I hope you are feeling good. I am sure you are thrilled. Love you STacie

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Brayden is going to make SUCH a good big brother. On a side note: YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!!!! ;) Love ya!!!! Seriously, I'm glad you really aren't mad and me and that it was just that you're pregnant (check your facebook for my initial reaction). haha you and Brandon are pretty funny.....I'll be laughing all night at this fast one you pulled on all of us ;) It's so funny cuz even living in another state than you I still have known you were pregnant for months now cuz you wouldn't talk to me....you knew if you'd talk to me i'd ask and you can't lie to me!!! Okay, seriously, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! We will have to make a trip to Boise in April!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's her name going to be?? This is killing me....you will have to call me cuz I can't harrass you anymore!!! ok i have to go to bed the nyquill is kicking in....oh and the steroid....

Wendy said...

YEAH!!!!
Gotta Love another little rex girl!
Congrats!
I truly respect your ability to keep it a secret this long!
Yeah!

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Wow! You look so great for being so far along. I would have never guessed. You have so much energy, if you had morning sickness, you hid it very well! Congratulations!!