So I loved the movie last night. There were some parts that I know weren't in the book but the rest of it was great. I thought they did a good job with the Cullen family all except Jasper. He looked like a girl. I liked being able to see scenes in the book in person, if that makes sense. I am so glad I went and saw it last night with the millions of high school girls it was worth it. I would definitely see it if you are a Twilight fan. Hopefully they make them all.
I was so tired last night but still pumped up from seeing the movie so no sleep for me. I am hoping I get a nap today.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

1 comment:
Good luck with the nap. We can't wait to see it ourselve. We have read the books multiple times. Love ya STacie
Post a Comment