Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Snake


So lately I have been teaching Brayden how to make "snakes" with his wooden blocks. He loves to make "snakes" and it keeps him entertained. So I haven't put up all of my Halloween stuff yet and Brayden like to get into the costume box I have and play with two plastic swords. I really need to put them away because I have gotten wacked a couple of times by being in his line of fire. Anyway, I was reading my book the other day and Brayden comes running to get me yelling, "Mommy snake, Mommy snake." I am terrified of snakes so you can imagine what was running through my head. I came out to the living room and found this. He was so cute and so proud of himself I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Abe and April said...

I am glad it wasn't a real snake. It is funny to see the things kids come up with.