Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Little Bronco

Brayden was very excited for the Bronco game last Friday against the Aggies. He had to watch his Bronco movie that morning. Here he is doing touchdown when the Broncos made a touchdown.
I tried to get him to do the touch down thing for me but as you can see he wouldn't put down the candy so I got a one handed touchdown. He was watching his movie the whole time I was taking pictures. He really is obcessed with this movie.

He loves wearing his jersey. He calls it his Bronco shirt.

5 comments:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

too cute!!!

Holly said...

What a cute little guy! Our youngest just turned 2 and we got him a Bronco shirt and baseball cap and are planning on taking him to a basketball game sometime this season. Maybe our little guys will be Broncos together someday!

Abe and April said...

Brayden looks cute in his little bronco gear. I am not at all surprised to see that he is a BSU football fan. Reagan loves to watch football too. Unfortunately he doesn't get too watch the broncos.

The Crazy Heads said...

Hey you!!!! This is Tiffany Head. How are you guys? I found your blog through someone else's, hope you don't mind. Your little bronco is so cute! Here is our blog if your interested.
www.crazyheadhouse@yahoo.com
Hope everyone is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Maria, what a fun blog you have! I love catching up with friends this way. I'll be sure to add you to my sidebar. I'm glad to hear I am not the only one to have a spinal headache. I've heard a lot of "I told you there were risks to getting an epidural" since the baby's been born, and geesh, how did I know it would happen to me?! :) I'm SO glad to be feeling better, thanks!