Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sickies

So I am babysitting my sister-in-laws kids this week while her babysitter is on vacation to Disneyland (jealous), and it is actually the easiest time I have had with them. Everyone is sick, including me and Brandon, and so they just lay around or sleep all day. I took some pictures of them all on the chair with Brandon while they watched a movie. In this picture Brandon told everyone to look at the TV, but of course Brayden wouldn't so that is why he is the only one looking at me.


Yesterday everyone took a nap for 3 hours. It was the most quiet I have ever seen them be. They don't whine for me to play with them all they do is watch movies all day. It's great!
So a little update on my sickies. Turns out my niece Kyla who had been suffering from a high fever and tummy ache had a UTI. Poor girl, I just thought she had the same cold that Brayden and Deven had. She on medication now though and doing better.


1 comment:

Abe and April said...

I hope your family gets feeling better. Don't you just love how a movie can give you enough time to get things done around the house without being bothered.