Monday, September 7, 2009

Potty Training Update

So I am going to call Brayden officially potty trained now. He has gone through the night and stayed dry for 2 weeks now and he hasn't had an accident in at least a week. He has done so great and was so easy to potty train after we went through the nightmare week. He is working towards a new bike. His dad told him he had to go two weeks without an accident and he has gone through one week and has one more to go before he gets a new bike. He is super excited. I am so glad I have this trial out of the way. It is so much nicer not to have to buy diapers for two kids also.

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Congratulations! I bet that feels so satisfying to have that under your belt (or his) :)