Thursday, September 17, 2009

Face Meets Sidewalk

We went for a walk Monday evening down to Fred Meyer because Brayden finished his bike chart and we needed to go look for a bike. We were coming home and Brayden was running out in front of us. He wasn't watching where he was going, which is pretty normal for him, and tripped over his own feet. Since he wasn't watching where he was going he didn't have time to catch himself so his face caught the sidewalk instead. He did a good number on his nose and had a goose egg on his head. Luckily the goose egg is gone but we still have the scuff on our nose. He is really good about letting us put Neosporin on it so it should heal pretty well. We really want to get pictures done but it seems like everytime we try to arrange it Brayden decides to do something to his face. I am hoping to get pictures after this heals.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

poor Brayden!! I hope too that it heals fast! Maybe next time you should just decide to get the family picture like 30 minutes before going, that would leave less time to injure or mess up his look!

Con said...

poor bubs!

The Crazy Heads said...

Don't wait to do pictures until then or you will never get any!!!! My favorite pictures have been the ones with a big scratch or a bruise. It shows that that is who they are.

AJ said...

Get the photos anyway! They show what life was really like.

Unknown said...

he is so funny! and so sweet! I loved watching him take care of little Brooklyn during volleyball. . .

Suzie Koskella said...

Hey you! I love your blog! Email me your email at koskellafamily@gmail.com and I can add you to my readers list! Hope to see you Wednesday!