Brayden had a dentist appointment this last Monday to fix a cavity he had. I was worried about him being able to sit that long to get his cavity filled and I wondered how he would do with the needle. I decided to bribe him, so I told him that if he was good and let the dentist fix his tooth that I would take him to the zoo afterward. According to the dentist he did excellent, one of the best kids he has had, so we went to the zoo just me and Brayden.
He loved the zoo and had a great time with his mom. He loved the giraffes and the groundhogs. He loved trying to find the animals and wasn't scared of any of them. We had a great time and I am glad we got to go.
This is a picture of Brayden looking at the zebra. The zebra decided to pee right when I took the picture.

Here is the giraffe slide. Brayden liked this slide but was a little nervous at first because he thought it was real.

Give the penguin a hug. He liked watching the penguins swim around.

Riding the Komoto Dragon. He wondered why the real animal didn't move either. It was just sitting there.

Watching the sleeping tiger. We went back later and the tiger was walking around.

Playing on the "baby tiger". He wanted the ride the big tiger but there was a sign that said "Don't sit on the big tiger". I told him the little one would have to do.

Sitting on the lion.

Brayden's favorite animal the giraffe.

Going for a ride in the safari jeep.
No comments:
Post a Comment