Monday, September 28, 2009

Women's Fitness Celebration

I was able to do the Women's Fitness Celebration on Saturday and I loved it. I had to take the kiddos with me because the hubby was working but they did great and Brayden even walked part of the way. They each got their own shirt and race number. Brayden thought that was the best part. It was fun to be downtown with all of those other women. We took the shuttle from the mall which made parking great. I was able to borrow an awesome double jogger stroller from and friend and it made pushing the kids so much easier. I have now decided I need one of those. Amelia did the race with me so I had someone to talk to on the way.

Before the race started.
Just getting off the shuttle bus and heading to the start line.
At the start line getting ready to go. We were the last wave which meant we had we had to wait for everyone else to go. I kids got a little tired of waiting for it to start.
The starting line with the capital in the background.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

looks like you had fun!!