Saturday, August 29, 2009

Potty Training


I have been potty training Brayden for a couple of weeks now. That first couple of weeks I wanted to pull my hair our and send him somewhere for a couple of years (coming back potty trained of course). I decided just to put him back in diapers a wait awhile because he was obviously not ready. We went camping and took my nephew Deven with us. Deven is potty trained and Brayden enjoyed watching Deven pee on natures wonders (AKA trees). He wouldn't pee while we were camping but when we got home Brayden proceeded to pee on my patio and was very proud of himself at that. Ever since then he has got it down. He pees and poops in the potty which is a blessing and he has stay dry through the night every night this week except one day. He is doing great and I am so proud of him. I also love not having to change or buy diapers anymore.

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

Great job on the potty training! It was my worst thing. I struggled with potty training like you wouldn't believe! Keep up the good work.

AJ said...

Yahoo! One down, one to go. I only had one hard training, but that was enough.

Wendy said...

wohoo!