Saturday, August 8, 2009

Roaring Springs

We absolutely love our Roaring Springs season passes. Definitely a good buy. We have been able to go quite a bit this summer and Brayden loves it. The loves all the slides (the mat slide is his favorite), the wave pool, and the river. He can do all the kids slides by himself and has a great time. Brooklyn is old enough now that she loves the water as well. She loves to splash in the wave pool and loves to float with me in the river. She usually falls asleep in the river but lately I have been putting her in the water as we float and she loves it. We have been able to take Deven and Kyla a few times and even took Rebecca once and we all took turns watching the kids so we could ride the big slides. It was a lot of fun.

Splashing in the Pool with Kyla Kyla loving the water. She is scared to do the slide except the green one in the kid area. She goes up and down that slide the whole time.
Deven and Brayden taking a break from the water.

Being goofy.

Brayden floating on the pink tube.
Rebecca helping the boys float around.

Playing with Brooklyn in the water.

Kyla really wanted to hold Brooklyn on her lap in the tube. I was really nervous about it so I kept saying "No". I finally relented and let her hold her. Brooklyn loved it and you can tell from the picture how happy Kyla was to have Brooklyn on her lap.
More splashing.

All of the kids before they entered the pool. We were lucky to get them to hold still long enough for the picture.

Did I mention how much I love my season passes.

No comments: