Friday, June 26, 2009

String Cheese Is Not For Babies

So Brayden and Brooklyn were out on the couch the other day while I was cleaning. Brooklyn wasn't crying which means Brayden wasn't attacking her. I walked out to the living room and saw this, Brayden was sharing his string cheese with his sister (don't worry I took it out of her mouth as soon as I got done taking the pictures). It was really cute because he was being nice and she was opening her mouth. She started to cry after I told him not to give it to her anymore. He can be a good brother when he wants too.

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL that is too cute. She is going to worship the ground he walks on. :)

Wendy said...

haha, well looks like she liked it!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

so so so stinkin' cute!!! you definitely have your hands full!! :D

Abe and April said...

Too bad when kids try to be helpful it isn't always helpful.