Friday, June 19, 2009

Playing In The Rain

I accidently left the window open during the storm so Brayden had a lot of fun giving his Cars a "shower". The cars were wet along with the floor underneath. He had lots of fun though. He loved hearing the thunder and watched the storm the whole time. To bad it didn't last longer.

Very wet little boy.











After the big rain storm last week we had a huge "lake" out in our yard. While I was busy blogging about our vacation Brayden snuck outside to play in the rain. When I finally caught him he was drenched but having a blast. He was having so much fun I didn't want to make him come in so I stayed out to watch him. He played in the big "lake" and in the water dripping from the roof. I finally made him come in because he was soaking wet and shivering. Even though he was cold he still wanted to stay out and play.

No comments: