Friday, June 26, 2009

Thumbs Up!!!

We were coming home from Roaring Springs yesterday (yeah for Season Passes) and Brayden could find his Lightning McQueen waterball. He was very worried about it so I left him outside to search for his ball while I took Brooklyn inside. I set the car seat down and then went back out to help him just in time to watch him shut his thumb in the car door. It was stuck good and he couldn't pull it out. I ran over and opened the door but it had been squished good. We ran inside and ran it under cold water and put ice on it but it still looked blue, black, purple, and red. It was really swollen too. He walked around yesterday with the Thumbs Up sign because he didn't want it to touch anything. He really wanted to show it off so we took some pictures. It looks better today and is not as swollen but he really wants the red to go away.

So I never did find the McQueen ball in the car, I knew he must have lost it at Roaring Springs. We went back today with Brandon and I decided just to check the lost and found to see if by any chance it had been turned in. I figured it was probably taken home by some little kid but when I went to look it was there. He was so happy to get his ball back.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

ouch! well luckily he got his ball back!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

owie...poor kid! i'm amazed you found the ball that is awesome!!!