We took Brayden to
Cherry Festival last weekend. We have taken him every year but this year he actually enjoyed it. He loved watching the parade and getting candy and he loved loved going on the rides. The parade wasn't that great. Every since my mom moved away and quit doing floats for it, there hasn't been any cool floats in it. I thought he would be scared of the rides but he wasn't at all. He favorite ride was the roller coaster. He rode it the most. We had Deven and Kyla with us and the three of them rode together.

They are on the ride there in the middle.

Getting ready for their favorite ride.

Brayden and Kyla riding on a car ride while Deven rode a big kid ride.

The 1st ride they went on. Brayden laughed and waved the entire time. He had the biggest smile but we couldn't get a picture of it because the ride went to fast.

They had a petting zoo again this year too. Brayden walked right in to it with me but as soon as he saw the animals inside he flipped out. He clung to my leg and screamed. I thought he would like the baby cow but no way. Deven hated it too and this is how he and Brayden enjoyed the petting zoo (from the other side of the fence). Kyla loved it though and she petted everything, chased around the turkey, and even let a goat nibble on her shirt. Hopefully Brayden will enjoy it someday.

Brayden and Deven touching the animals from the other side of the fence.

Kyla enjoying the petting zoo.

Brayden clinging for dear life.

You can't really tell but he is screaming here.

Waiting for the parade to start and asking where the candy was.

This is how Brooklyn enjoyed Cherry Festival.

Waiting for the parade. Brayden has his treat bag ready (it's the bag from his chair, it worked great).

Brandon, Brayden, and Brooklyn in front of Roe Ann's. This was my favorite part about going to Cherry Festival, I got to go to Roe Ann's. For those of you who have never been to Emmett and have never eaten there you are missing out. It is the best. I have Brandon hooked on it now too. It is definitely not diet food and that's why it is sooooooooooooo good. I got the Chicken Club, mozzarella sticks, curly fries, and a Cherry Phosphate (don't worry the mozzarella sticks and curly fries were shared I wasn't a little piggie). I am getting another craving just thinking about it. It's the only place I know of where I can get a Cherry Phosphate.
2 comments:
Mmmmm, sounds yummy and looks like a great time!
Kyla has the cutest dimples!! Oh and I can just picture it....Kyla being brave with those animals and then the boys freaking out!! LOL LOL LOL!!! wish we could have been there!!! and Roe Anns IS good!!!! :D
Post a Comment