So, I finally did it. I finally ruined a cell phone by getting it wet. We went to Roaring Springs on Monday and when we got home I took off all my wet clothes and threw them in a pile. I made dinner and then went to Micheal's before they closed because I wanted some scrapbook supplies. I couldn't find my phone before I left but I figured it was in the car that Brandon had taken up to Hertz to wash. When I got home I threw the pile of clothes in the washer and washed them. I still couldn't find my phone Tuesday morning before storytime but I was running late and decided to look for it when I returned home. I was almost home when I realized it was in my pocket of the pants I had put in the washing machine the night before. I was hoping and crossing my fingers the whole way home that I was wrong. When I got home I opened the washing machine and sure enough there was my cell phone. Of course it doesn't work and still doesn't. Everyone tells me that it will probably work as soon as it dries out so I am hoping.
3 comments:
Hopefully it was off. Otherwise its toast. Sorry. Marc washed his. It sure was shinnie. :P
DANG!!!!
That doesn't sound good!
Post a Comment