So there is still no little girl at our house. I am sick with a nasty head cold that is in my chest too. It makes it hard to breathe so I am hoping that I go into labor soon so that I can at least take some medicine. I have an appointment this morning and I am hoping it is good news. I would love to hear the words, "Go on over to the hospital." We have decided that she doesn't want to come out because she is afraid of her big brother. For those of you who know what Brayden is like with babies you will know what I am talking about.
We went into labor and delivery last night because I thought my water might have broke and the on call doctor said it wouldn't hurt to go in and check. I have decided I am never doing that again unless I am absolutely sure my water has broken. It was the most painful experience I have had. It was worse than the labor pains I had with Brayden.
Everybody cross your fingers that today will be good news and that I will be able to start feeling better soon. I think Brandon wants this baby to come more than me so that maybe he will be able to sleep better at night instead of having me toss and turn all night.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

4 comments:
*happy baby-having thoughts* Hope she gets tired of being so cramped soon!!! {:-)
We are thinking lots of waterfalls here. That water will break soon, I know it! She is a brave one so I am sure it is more that she is too comfortable in there and isn't interested in coming out when there is still a possibility of snow. :P Good Luck Lady.
being pregnant is SOOOOOO hard, hand in there! if i were still close I'd come over and bring you some cookies or better than reeses!!!
I wish that we could no when a baby was really going to come. It would be so much easier. We want a real due date not an estimate. Well I hope your little girl decides to come soon.
Post a Comment