I decided to update my blog today so that everyone wouldn't think I am in the hospital with a new baby. At my doctor's appointment Monday I found out I am dialated to a five so he stripped my membranes and sent me home to start contractions. I had really good contractions on Monday and Tuesday and thought for sure I would be going to the hospital last night but then the contractions stopped and went off and on all night. I had contractions off and on all night long just enough to keep me up. This morning they quit again and I haven't had very many yet today.
I decided that maybe I haven't had this baby yet because I haven't done the whole nesting thing yet. So this morning I cleaned my bedroom, both bathrooms, and dusted my living room. It wasn't much but I was very wore out by the time I finished that and had to stop. Hopefully this will help bring baby here. Brandon absolutely did not want her born on April Fool's Day so maybe that is why the contractions have stopped.
I will keep everyone updated as the week progresses.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

3 comments:
Nice job getting the house cleaned. :) I hope you go into hard labor soon.
If Alivia could say somthing to baby girl Rex she'd say: "you're taking forever!" hang in there Maria......uh yeah that's all you can do right :P
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment