So our little girl finally decided to join our family on Sunday, April 5th. She was born at 8:25 am, weighing 6 lbs 7 oz. She has dark hair (shocking I know) and is cute as a button. I went into labor at 1:00 am on Sunday, arrived at the hospital at 5:00 am and she was born at 8:25 am. It was so fast. I didn't even have time to sleep after I got my epidural. We named her Brooklyn Jo Rex. Her middle name came from her grandma (my mom) and Brayden was dead set that we call her Brooklyn so we decided on that name. We couldn't decide between Brooklyn and Kaylee and so we let Brayden decide. He loves his little sister to pieces (sometimes a little to much). He loves to lay by her on the couch, sing her songs, and help get things for her.
Right now since we are still in our 2 bedroom apartment, Brayden and Brooklyn are sharing a room. They did really great the first two nights and Brayden was able to sleep through her crying, last night though they woke each other up twice and Brayden refused to go back to bed until Brooklyn was in her crib. Once she was in her crib he went right to sleep. I am hoping he goes back to sleeping through her crying soon. I will get pictures up soon, but for now I am going to take a nap while Brandon and Brayden are gone.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

4 comments:
YEAH!!!! Congrats you guys! I saw Cody & Sarah yesterday and they told me about your new little one. I'm glad things are going well. And yes, sleep!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see bigger pictures of the lovely lady.
SOO cute that Brayden was dead set on Brooklyn!!! very cute!!! I'm glad the labor went fast!
Glad to see that your little girl finally came. It is a good to hear that Brayden is doing well with the baby.
Post a Comment