Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Ready For Baby

This is the Crib Set my mom made me. I love it. It turned out so cute. Now if I can keep Brayden out of the crib until the baby can use it, I will be set. As you can see it is a little cramped in the room right now. I am still putting stuff away. Trying to fit two kids in this little room is difficult but we are going to do it for now.
You can't really see it very well in the picture but the blanket has the cutest ballerinas on it.

7 comments:

Beth said...

That looks adorable! Girl stuff is so cute and fun!

Melissa said...

You mom has an amazing talent! sharing a room never killed a kid. at least that I what I tell my kids. :)

Abe and April said...

I like the bedding. It is so cute.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

tell your mom good job!! LOVE IT!!! SO CUTE!!! good luck with the cramped space :O

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Very cute! How fun to decorate with Ballerinas!! I posted the answer to your question in my comments.

Ashley Reno said...

That is so cute. You have one very talented mom! Do you have a name picked yet? Hopefully you are feeling well.

Unknown said...

So cute & girly! What a fun setup - happy preparing!!! :-)