Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Girl

So I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I am already dialated to a 3 and am 80% efaced. Doctor says baby should be here soon. I am hoping she comes soon especially now that he has got me excited. We are ready for baby to get here and are anxicously awaiting her arrival. We will keep everyone posted with info about when our bundle of joy gets here.

4 comments:

Abe and April said...

That is exciting! Abram and I were just talking about that today and were wondering if your baby had come yet.

Abe and April said...

Brandon, I would encourage her to go soon seeing that there will be some good basketball games on TV starting tomorrow. Nothing like sitting in the hospital with only garbage on TV....

The Crazy Heads said...

Hooray!!!! I am so excited for you guys. good luck!!

Undaunted said...

Ye Ha! It is so great to know you are making progress. I hope everything going smoothly. Good Luck