So still no baby. We are trying to wait patiently but it is hard. I went to the doctor today and found out that I am now dialated to a 4 and they think I will have her before the week is out but we will have to wait and see. I made Brandon go on a walk with me tonight and we walked until I couldn't walk anymore. We are really hoping that she comes this week while Brandon is on Spring Break. He would really like to be able to spend time with the baby and me before he has to go back to school. Everyone cross your fingers that she is here soon.
4 comments:
hey you! I think she should come this week too!! If only the whole baby thing could be convenient!!! picked a name yet? ;) Maybe she refuses to come until you guys pick a name!!!!! That's what I think it is. Okay tell Brandon he'll just have to compromise and go with your pick!!! here's a few more options: Laney, Gizelle (lol from Enchanted...that would be cool), Clarinda, Lachlynn, Abra, Taelie, Krisha, I think I like Gizelle, yep Gizelle it is! :) Gizelle, just please come, do it for your mommy and daddy....please Gizelle, pleasssseeee!!!!! (She heard me....the water's gonna break tonight!
oh i just thought of something, er, uh...if uh Gizelle was one of your top names...no really that is cute :)
Uggg the waiting at the end is SO hard.
I hope your lack of writing means you are having a baby. :) Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment