Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fatty Pictures





So I decided to have Brandon taken some pictures of me pregnant so I could see what I looked like and so that I can scrapbook them later in a baby book. I guess I didn't realize how big I was till I had these pictures taken. I don't think I stick out as much when I look down but in the pictures I am definitely bigger. Brayden had to have his picture taken too. He was showing daddy his muscles. My hair also grows a ton when I am pregnant. It is so long right now and I really want to cut it. Hopefully someday I will be able to go get it cut.

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

Not fat, prego! And a cutie to boot. You look great. It is such a wonderful thing to be pregnant. Love ya

Wendy said...

It is crazy to think you are already 7 months along! I guess it just seems so fast because you waited so long to tell. Hey did you still want those name books? Let me know

Abe and April said...

I think you look great! Brayden definitely looks like a tough guy.