Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No C-Section

So I went to the doctor yesterday and had another ultrasound. My doctor was worried at my 20 week ultrasound that I might have placenta previa. I found out at the appointment yesterday that there was no placenta previa which means I don't have to have a c-section. I am so relieved. I really didn't want to have a c-section. This means baby can come when she wants. Yeah!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh I am glad! I didn't know you had that worry, but I am glad for you!

Abe and April said...

I am glad that all is going well with the baby. It must be a huge relief to know you don't have to have a C-Section. Although I think it would be nice to know the exact time the baby was going to come. That way you could be all prepared and have someone ready to watch Brayden.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

man i hate it when docs give ya a scare.........better safe than sorry. Yeah I hope you can stay away from c-sections too! :)

Undaunted said...

That is so wonderful! I am glad it turned out just fine. Having any sort of issue during labor is not fun.