I went to Enrichment night on Tuesday this week and we did a craft night. Usually my ward does game night once a month (it is so much fun) but this year they decided to do a craft night every other month. I am one of those people that usually does the craft and they brings it home and never puts it up or finishes it. This time I decided I would be better and actually use the craft that I made. We made a cute Valentine's Day decoration to hang in the window. I like the way mine turned out and even got it hung in the window yesterday.
They also gave us an idea to make cool kid crayons with the leftover pieces of crayon from the heart project. I made the crayons with Brayden yesterday and he loved it. He had fun putting the pieces in the muffin tin as I cut them up. He has been coloring with them today and loves them. It was a fun project and so easy.

4 comments:
Your hearts are lovely. I wish we had some better enrichment groups for my new ward. I miss you guys. Thanks for the Birthday wishes.
Wow, I am really jealous of your hearts and crayons!!! No really...I was just thinking last night how I don't have cute Valentine's decor!!! You go girl!! Um yeah so that crayon idea sounds FABULOUS and I will have to do it with Alivia cuz she will love it.
Yeah so this is long but I have told Alivia when she asks where heaven is that it is very far away. Then on seperate occasions when she brings up you guys or anything about Boise I tell her Boise is far away.
Well she connected the two and thinks that heaven is in Boise!!!! LOL!!!!! okay that was funny just thought I'd share! Guess I could have blogged about that but why not leave you a really long detailed comment!!
I can't believe you are 31 weeks!! Oh my!! Time flies and we are already planning a family vaycay to Boise!!!
Well tell Brayden we say hi!
Cute craft! You sound a lot like me. I enjoy doing crafts but mine never turn out that good so I don't use them or finish them.
Ok those hearts are way too cute. I have made the crayons before but how did you make the hearts?
Post a Comment