So I have been sick since Monday, which is really bad when I am already tired all the time from being pregnant. All I want to do is sleep so Brayden has been really mad at me because I don't want to play with him all the time. Yesterday he came down with a stomach virus thing and has had diarrhea. I am actually greatful because now he wants to sleep and lay down with me. Life has been pretty boring this week because I haven't gone anywhere and Brandon's at work and school. We were hoping to be able to go to the temple on Saturday so I am hoping that me and Brayden are feeling better by then.
We are getting more excited about our baby girl that is coming. I wish time would pass by faster but I am sure once she is here I will want this time back. We still haven't decided on a name. We just haven't found "the name" that we know we are supposed to name her. (Brianna I liked a bunch of them on your list, now if I could only get Brandon to agree). Anytime we ask Brayden what he wants to name her he says, "Lise," which is what he calls Shauna's baby (the only baby girl he really knows.)
Well, enough rambling for now. Hopefully this sickness leaves soon so I can get back to life.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

5 comments:
Being sick stinks, especially with kids at home. Hopefully you guys don't just pass it back and forth. Good Luck!
Just don't call your new baby Jayden. That's a little too close to Brayden. There are tons of good names. Which letter of the alphabet do you like? I could start with A......
Adaline
Addy
Amy
Amelia
Anari
April
Alexandra
August
But then again B is good too....
Brittney
Betty
Bertha
Barthlamena
Beth
and so forth. Maybe we can brainstorm some more if you give me a letter.
Sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you get better soon.
Sorry you haven't felt good. That is never fun when your pregnant. I hope you are feeling better soon.
I hate being sick!!! Too bad Brandon doesn't agree with you!! Yeah it's funny how these kids think we should entertain them all the time ha ha! :) That is how Alivia is and if there is ever a day where i don't feel up to par or i get beat up by a baby bath tub ;) then she gets pretty frustrated that I won't play or read to her. So does Brandon like unique names or traditional? hmmmmmmmmm.....tell him to quit being so difficult!!!! Maybe we'll have to send Trevor up there to whoop him in a game of basketball ;) lol okay well you get better girl!
I hope you guys get feeling better. I am sure you will come up with a name that you guys both like before the baby comes. Or at least before you leave the hospital.
Post a Comment