So we can't seem to pick out a name for our new baby girl. We at least had an idea for Brayden's name by this time in my pregnancy. So we are asking everyone for suggestions. If there is a name that you could suggest for us that would be great. Hopefully we will be able to come up with a name by the time she is born.
4 comments:
We didn't have any idea what to name Erik until after he was born. And the names we picked out for Jacob and Joey got changed after they were born as well. So my advice is wait and see what you feel after she is born. But I like the name Abigail.
Do you have any requirements in the name? Does it have to start with a certain letter or anything else like that? Do you want unique or traditional names? There are so many options with girl names.
No requirements on the beginning letter this time. At this point we are taking all options traditional or unusual.
I like the names Mylea, Sophia, Makayla, and Sariah sound good with Rex. I think that I like the a sound before Rex. Good luck coming up with a name.
Post a Comment