So a couple of weeks ago while we were in the car Brayden kept telling me to go when we were stuck in traffic. I would tell him that we couldn't go but he kept hounding me. I decided to explain to him that we couldn't go until the traffic light turned green. He looked up at the light and said "Oh, it's red." I told that it was red right now and that when it turned green we would be able to go.
Well, now everytime we are in the car he watches the traffic lights like a hawk. If I am not paying attention and the light turns green he yells at me to "Go, the lights green." Now the only problem is that when we are stuck at a green light waiting to turn left or when I make a right turn at a red light he gets mad and tells me I am doing it wrong. The kid is too smart and I have a backseat driver now. I have decided it's better than being yelled at like before at least this way he knows what is going on.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

5 comments:
They are soooo helpful sometimes. :) Ella Marie is a pretty name or Katie Rose or Layla Anne...Samantha is nice too.
This made me laugh. He is so cute.
I think Aria Rex would be pretty and unique. I really like it a lot and it sound really good.
Hey You!! I hope you got my 'baby name book' email!!!! Okay so Brayden is SOOOO cute!! I love that kid like he could be mine!!! What a smart kid!!
Hopefuly he doesn't try to be funny and tell you it is green when it isn't. That could be dangerous. I would have to agree with Stacie with the name Ella Marie. That sounds cool.
Post a Comment