So it's official my little girl is crawling. We were at the church for play group the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I was telling the other mom's how Brooklyn was so close to crawling but hadn't quite figured out how to go forward. Brooklyn must have been thinking, "I'll show you mom, " because no sooner had I finished saying that and she starting crawling across the stage. She really picked it up and became a pro while at my mom's house. I have decided that Grandma's must be the place to learn new things because while we were there she learned how to roll over from her back to her stomach, mastered crawling, and learned how to pull herself up to standing next to things. She now pulls herself up to everything including my leg while I am making dinner. The only thing she hasn't learned is how to get down. She doesn't like getting down because it's scary so she will cry till I come and rescue her or until she falls. I can't believe how big she is getting. Because she learned all these new things we had to lower the crib when we came home and I caught her leaning over the edge after her nap. It's definitely odd to have her follow me around the house now.
She also finally got her first tooth. This is a good and bad thing. Brayden didn't get teeth until after I finished nursing him so this is all new to me. I think she will be a bottle fed baby very soon.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

2 comments:
Nursing really depends on the kid. I nursed Hannah until she was 13 months old eventhough she had teeth, but most of the boys didn't nurse past getting teeth. It's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it.
LOL, Nik started bottle feeding right about that same time. :) It is amazing how fast the grow and learn. She sure is a cutie and it will be fun to see video of her crawling around.
Post a Comment