Friday, December 18, 2009

Graduation Day

Graduation finally came and went. I am a very proud wife. It seemed like this day would never come but we are finally finished with school. I feel like I have been in school the past 6 years as well but I know it was worth it. Now on to find a job so that we can finally buy a house, something we have been waiting for for a very long time. Here are just a few pictures of our special day.

Brandon with two of his sisters who were able to make it.
Our family pic. Brooklyn had just woken up.
The proud daddy with his two biggest fans. Brayden wouldn't stop making funny faces in the pictures.
Everyone who attended.
Me and the hubby.
The big grad.

A family picture with Brooklyn still asleep.
Getting the diploma.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

YAY. I am so happy for you guys and for us! On to 'normal' life right?! I hope you guys can find a great job for brandon so he can finally do something he enjoys and get yourselves a nice home!(and hopefully it will be right here)
We'll have to get together and celebrate.
Nice pis by the way.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Brayden's faces are great!! Congrats Brandon!! Now all you guys need to do is move to Utah!!! Or at least a little closer to us!!!!! Sheesh, I can't stand it having you guys so far away it really drives me bonkers!! I also really like the family pic where Brooklyn is still asleep! :D She is too cute!

Sarah Robbins said...

So, I never knew that Brandon formerly walked and everything. You probably told us but sorry we missed it, we totally would have been there. We are so proud of you guys! Congratulations.