I was always told by my mother, father, aunts, uncles, and grandparents that I cried all the time and did so till I was three. My mom said that when I learned to crawl I would follow her around the house crying constantly. Apparently I would cry at the shower curtain and try to open it while she was in the shower and if she shut the door I would cry at the door and my mom would be able to see my little fingers trying to go underneath. My mom always told me that I would get what I deserved and have a horrible child as well. When Brayden was born and he was such a good baby, I thought I was good and I wouldn't have a baby like myself. Then Brooklyn was born. She is definitely a challenge but a good challenge. Now that she has learned how to crawl she follows me around the house crying for me to pick her up. Yesterday she learned that when mommy disappears to take a shower that she can stand at the curtain and scream at me till I get out. I jumped out of the shower to take this picture but unfortunately she sat down and was trying to follow me. I apparently am getting what I deserve.


2 comments:
LOL, there at least one. ;)
I remember my mom telling my sister she'd have one with as big a temper as she had. I think James was mine.
Post a Comment