So in about July our computer caught some virus or something and went Kaput. It was very sad because all we have had to use was our crappy almost gone laptop. Brandon then lost his job the end of July and we were unable to fix it. This made filling out applications almost impossible because it would take 3 hours to do one on the laptop and half the time it would erase and we would have to start over. Brandon had a guy he knew try to come fix it but all he managed to do was wipe it clean without even asking us first. I was devastated because all of our pictures, resumes, and everything was GONE. It was just one other stresser that was horrible. I lived with the fact that they were gone and that all I had were my scrapbooks. I finally decided to send our computer home with my dad a month ago to see what he could do with it. He took it and became the MIRACLE WORKER. He added some things and updated somethings and now it runs great. The best part is I plugged in my camera this morning to download the pictures that were on it and to my surprise all of my pictures and documents appeared from the last 6 years. I couldn't believe that they were all back. It really truly is a blessing because this computer has now been wiped twice and somehow those pictures came back. It is definitely an answer to a prayer and a big relief for me. I was so excited that something actually went right for once. I immediately went and bought a thumb drive and put everything on thumb drives and CDs. So now I have my computer back and working as well as every picture we have ever taken. Here is a little catch up from the past few months.
Our annual trip with the kids to Linder Farms. Brayden and Kyler loved the animals, Brooklyn not so much.
Carving pumpkins before Halloween. They were so excited. The best pumpkin cleaner-KYLER.One of many trips to the Boise Temple Open House.
All ready for trick-or-treating.
Going shopping at the Discovery Center.
Brayden ran his first race.
Lots of birthdays-Mine.
Brayden's birthday!
Awesome camping trip to Stanley Lake.
We lost our 1st tooth and our 2nd.
Started our 1st day of 1st grade.
Enjoyed an awesome family reunion in Rexburg.
Spent ALOT of time here and loved every minute.

No comments:
Post a Comment