Thursday, July 5, 2012

Little Oddities

 So, yes my children are a little bit odd.  Boo seems to only want to take a nap in the laudry basket and she prefers it to be full of clothes (which happens a lot at my house).  She will grab her blanket and books and climb into the basket and be out in a few minutes.  She doesn't even fit into it that well but she loves it.
Kyler has become our helmet child.  I am sure if he had to wear one he never would.  He loves his bicycle helmet and wears it all the time.  I made him take it off to go to his doctor's appointment the other day though and he was not happy.  He also makes sure that his brother and sister always have their helmets on when they are riding their bikes.

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

LOL, my kids are odd too. I love the laundry basket for naps.