She finally arrived. We welcomed baby #4 on Jan. 8th at 10:51 pm. She weighed 7lbs 12oz and has tons of dark hair. Her hair is so long, I have never had a baby with hair before so it was a complete shock to me. That was the first thing I said when I saw her. I didn't ask if she was a boy or girl, I just said, "It has hair!" The delivery went really fast. Got to the hospital at 8:30 pm and she was born 2 hours later. We named her Addyson Elizabeth, Elizabeth for Brooklyn.
Meeting their sister for the first time.
So glad to finally have her here.
See what I mean about the hair!
Headed home and not liking the carseat.
I am having a lot of fun with another girl.
Even though her dad thought she was a boy she still loves her to pieces.
Our new arrival

2 comments:
I guess I'm sort of a blog stalker... :) But again, congratulations! She is so cute - just like the rest of your kids!!
Tiana
Congrats! She is a beauty!
Post a Comment