Yep. I have two kids like that. And trust me, you need to label! LOL
I had two like that, too. The first two. Like they were from the same cookie cutter. Yep, label!
Wow! They look more alike than Max and Nick!!! So funny!
Oh, that is one thing that worries me. I may know who is who now, but down the road will I remember? Your children look a lot alike!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yep. I have two kids like that. And trust me, you need to label! LOL
I had two like that, too. The first two. Like they were from the same cookie cutter. Yep, label!
Wow! They look more alike than Max and Nick!!! So funny!
Oh, that is one thing that worries me. I may know who is who now, but down the road will I remember? Your children look a lot alike!
Post a Comment