Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a Kyler Smile!!!

It has been so nice the past few days that I broke out the summer clothes. Brayden has been asking to wear his new "Grandma shorts" for the past few weeks and he finally got to where them yesterday and today. We broke out Kyler's shorts too and the sunglasses. He looked pretty cool. Yes, we did it. We finally captured that adorable smile.
I can't believe my little baby is already 3 months old. The time has flown by and we are so glad to have him as part of our family.

3 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

What a sweet infectious smile!!!

AOlson said...

I can't wait to see the Grandma Shorts!

Love the glasses and smile.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

i love his smile!!!! and yes you are totally going to have to label your baby pics!!!