So I decided to stop with the cruise thing because I am getting ready to do my vacation scrapbook and it will be in there. If you want to see what else we did on the cruise you will just have to come look at my vacation scrapbook. We have been able to do a lot of fun things so far this summer with more to come. We were able to go to the zoo, go to the waterpark numerous times, go camping with friends, go to the Cherry Festival Parade, enjoy 4th of July fireworks with friends in Melba and Boise, go to the Hallam Reunion in Provo, Boo learned to walk and I did piggies for the first time. We still have a lot to go this summer including Kathleen's wedding, the ward campout, Brayden's birthday, and hopefully another family campout.
Boo's first piggies. She has no hair but there was just enough in the back to put in to tiny little pigtails. I loved them and Brandon thought I was a dork. Either way they were cute.

Brayden went rock climbing for the first time. He didn't go far but afterwards he said he loved it. Hopefully we can get down to Utah and go again.

Brayden loves his cousins Meg and Brinn and enjoyed the few days we spent with them. He would love to live closer to them.

Yeah, Boo starting walking the end of July. I am so glad. She and Brayden play together a lot better now because she can keep up. She seems so much older now.

We were able to go camping with our friends at Bull Trout Lake. It was a lot of fun but Boo got eaten alive by mosquitos. She was miserable while we were there.

Brayden had fun in the dirt with his friends. It took a little scrubing to get all this dirt off.

Brooklyn enjoyed ice cream with her little buddy.

We were able to go to the fireworks in Melba. We have never been before but it was great. We will definitely be going again.

Brooklyn loved dancing to the music.

The kids got to ride the little train in Melba. Brayden loved it. Brooklyn not so much. She screamed the entire time.

Before the train started.

Waiting for the parade to start in Emmett. We go every year and then afterward Brayden gets to ride a few rides with his cousins. This year his cousin's mom would let them go so Brayden did want to go alone so we didn't get to do rides. I was a little irritated but Brayden loved the parade.
3 comments:
Congrats on little Brooklyn starting to walk!!! :) And Brayden is looking SO grown-up - holy cow!!! He's getting that "big kid" look for sure! Glad you've been having such fun!!! :) Hope Miss Brooklyn recovered quickly from those bites, too - just looking at that picture made me itch, poor kiddo!
yay for summer! I can't believe how big she is!
Brooklyn can walk? Time flies! Hope the parade was fun!
Post a Comment