Friday, October 15, 2010

The Rest of the Summer (Yes, I know it's Fall)!!!!

Yes, I know don't have a heart attack. I am back blogging again. We had a busy end of summer with a wedding, trips to the water park, trip to Rexburg, and going to the fair. Mostly I did a ton of canning. A lot of work but I love looking at the finished product. Plus lots of birthdays. These pictures are backwards in the order that they happened. So first was Brayden's birthday and party, we swam all summer, and then lastly the fair.



We loved our Roaring Springs season passes again. The kids loved the water and by the end of the summer Brooklyn was walking in the water. I debated all summer about paying the money and putting Brayden in swimming lessons. I am glad I didn't. By going to the water park twice a week he learned to hold his breathe underwater for quite a while, jump off the edge into deep water and go back to the edge, hold his breathe and swim (kicking and moving arms). This is all what he would have learned in swim lessons so I am glad I didn't put him in.
Little Fish.

Brooklyn loved the water spouts.

Remote control Lightning McQueen. He loves it unfortunately it takes five batteries so they don't get replaced very often.
Fun, fun water guns.

Opening up presents.
Blowing out the candles. Brayden loves his birthday parties and the games and presents, but he hates getting sung too.

No comments: