I know it has been awhile but I have had some family issues going on and have had to deal with those. Here is day 3 of our cruise. We ported in Grand Cayman. It was very hot and muggy at 7:00 in the morning. We walked around the port for awhile and got all our free jewelry. Our excursion for the day was snorkeling and swimming with sting rays. We did the snorkeling first and I loved it. Last time we went snorkeling we all got sick and it was a lousy trip, but this time we drugged up and had an enjoyable time. The water was beautiful and there were a ton of fish.
At the sting ray place we got out and walked around and watched as the sting rays swormed us. They we got to hold them and feed them. Feeding them is the weirdest feeling. It's like a vaccum sucking up the food. We really enjoyed this day.
You can't really tell in this picture but in the middle at the water line is one of my siblings snorkeling. I just loved how clear the water is.

I was trying to get an underwater picture but I couldn't figure out how to get under the water. Brandon says it looks like I am trying to flash gang signs.

This is at sting ray city. We were 25 miles out in the ocean and could stand up. It was awesome.

Here is Brandon holding the sting ray.

Here is me holding the sting ray.

On the boat headed out for our adventure.

They had statues all around Grand Cayman. This is just one.

Getting off the boat at Grand Cayman. We had to take a boat shuttle to the dock. That is our ship in the background.
1 comment:
what fun memories!
Post a Comment