So day two on our cruise was a day at sea. We played around on the boat and were lazy all day. That night dinner was formal so we dressed up and headed out. On formal nights you can get pictures taken everywhere with all sorts of backgrounds. We got some cute pictures taken but there was no way I loved them enough to buy them. I don't really remember much of this day at sea because I was still groggy from the day before. I know we played a lot of card games together.

This was our towel animal for the evening. It was a cute puppy.

My brother and sister unknowingly brought matching formal clothes. My brother's tie exactly matches my sister's dress. When they got pictures taken the photographer thought they were a couple. The pictures looked like bad prom pictures but it gave us a good laugh.

I think we give each other this look a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment