Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Peeper

Before the big storm hit the other day the kiddos where playing outside. Brooklyn managed to climb up on the tricycle and she loved playing there. I went out to get some pictures because she looked so cute. I was putting them on the computer later that night and couldn't stop laughing. Check out the picture below. Yes, that is Brooklyn being her cute self. But if you look in the background you can see Brayden peeping in the neighbors window. I can't believe he was doing that and I didn't even notice. The neighbors have a little boy and their window was open so I am guessing he was talking to the little boy. She wasn't too happy that big brother came and took her toy.

What can I say I have an adorable little girl.

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Wicked Cute! Love those pictures. :)

Suzie Koskella said...

i love those pictures! she is adorable! :)

Abe and April said...

At least it wasn't the parents room Brayden was peeking in. Your kids are getting so big and cute.

Abe and April said...

We are going to be in Boise for most of July. We need to make sure we get together this time.