Brayden has a new pastime which he enjoys a little too much. He loves climbing trees and climbs every one he can. He goes extremely high for a 3 year old and it gives me a heart attack every time. He loves it though so I just sit and watch him hoping he doesn't crash to the ground. I know one of these days we will have a broken bone because of his love of climbing trees but he is cute to watch.
Brooklyn gets so excited when her daddy comes home. Here she is crawling over to him as soon as he got out of the car.

This picture was taken on Wednesday. Today when he was climbing he was higher than were Deven is in this picture.

I made him stay low while I took the picture because I couldn't stand under him.

That is the face of a very happy little boy.

Brooklyn loves to be outside and escapes every chance she gets. She actually cries when I bring her back inside even if it is freezing outside.
3 comments:
how fun! He looks like he is really good at it! What a strong boy! Brooklyn is just like her brother, I remember when brayden used to cry when you wouldn't let him go outside very second haha. Miss you guys!
I loved to climb trees. :) Its good you let him go, even though you worry. They are cuties.
Looks like he is a tough little boy. I hope the apartment managers don't come chop the bottom limbs down to keep him from climbing them. I hate it when places do that.
Post a Comment