Saturday, October 31, 2009

Starting Out Young

Thanks to a great friend I was able to borrow these cute Bronco onesies for football season for Brooklyn. She looks so cute. Deven really wanted his picture taken with Brooklyn on game day.

He is so great with her and she loves him.
She was a little grumpy about the wet grass.
I did manage to get a smile though.
Cute cousins.
She definitely loves to watch football as well and will sit with her dad and watch the game. I guess we are starting another Bronco fan out young.

1 comment:

Abe and April said...

We were talking about that the other day. Do our children naturally love watching football or is it because dad loves it, watches it and plays it with them? It makes me wonder. Reagan is too little to actually remember watching Bronco games but he still talk about it.