Just got back from Rexburg after a week long stay at my mom's. I had a great time but I am glad to get back to my own house and I think my kids are too (except Brayden wishes he could have stay and played with Meg and Brinn a little longer). We visited with my sister Danielle and brother Steven last weekend. Then I canned apple pie filling and applesauce with my mom. Lots of work but it sure looks yummy. Brayden was able to go swimming (one of the best parts about going to visit Grandma) with his Grandma, which is loved. My other sister April came up to visit on Wednesday with her friend Dave and his two girls Meg and Brinn. Brayden loved these girls and they spent every minute playing together. They played on the playground, jumped on the trampoline, and drew with sidewalk chalk. I think the highlight of the trip was getting to ride on Grandpa's tractor (modified lawn mower). Brayden got to drive it all by himself and did really well. We even hooked up the wagon to it and Brayden held Brooklyn and took her for a ride. I think the kids were out there for over an hour, thanks to Dave who stayed out there with them, helping when needed. It was a great trip and I am glad that I have such great parents who will let me come visit. I am so glad my mom helped me can some great stuff. I can't wait to use it. I forgot my camera but my mom took some great pictures and hopefully they will be on facebook soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment