Now that Brooklyn is older and sits up, Brayden loves to play with her. He will pick her up and drag her to wherever he happens to be playing at the time. This is usually the living room corner, his closet, or his bed. When they play in Brayden's bed he piles up all the blankets and lays her in them. She generally loves this and will play with him until he gets tired or hungry. On this day he took her from me as soon as she was finish eating to play with him. He came to me a little while later and said "Hurry mom come look at Brooklyn." When I went into his room this is what I saw. She was pretty happy and seemed to be enjoying herself.


He told me they were having a nap.

On this day he took her to play cars with him. Me and Brandon were back in the bedroom and we snuck out to take these pictures. They were playing so well together and were so cute.
Here is Brooklyn eating Mater.

Apparently Brayden had a car she wanted.

Sharing so nicely.

She loves playing with brother.
Someday he will hate playing with her and will want her to go away but for now they enjoy playing together.
3 comments:
how cute! What a blessing that they love to play together!
I guess this is something I have to look forward to.
man your kids are CUTE!!!
Post a Comment