Saturday, May 9, 2009

Only One

So my father-in-law took Brayden camping this weekend to their father and sons campout. Brayden was very excited to go camping but became a little nervous when he learned that mom wasn't going to go with him. He decided he would be okay though because his cousin Deven was going. Last night was definitely odd. I was down to one kid again and it was great. Brooklyn was so happy and content, she was such a good baby last night. I think she needed a break from Brayden attacking her all the time. I know Brayden will enjoy his time with Grandpa and I will enjoy my time catching up on sleep today.

2 comments:

Abe and April said...

It is nice to have a little break from them every once in awhile.

Brett - Rachel B said...

So Cool! I didn't know you blogged! Congrats on the beauty! The dress is gorgeous- your family is so talented! And I love the name Brooklyn!