Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun Weekend With The Hansen Family

Watching the "Movie".


We had a fun weekend with the Hansen's. Alivia and Brayden played so well together and Brayden still asks when Alivia is going to come back and play with him. The pictures are of Alivia and Brayden playing movie theatre with Brayden's lamp he got from his Grandma. The lamp is of Cars so they put chairs in front of it, turned off the light, and proceeded to "watch" the movie. It was so cute and they had so much fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That "movie" really is too cute!!! What smart kiddos! :-)

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

I really think Brayden needs to be my son-in-law someday! But I suppose in the end we will let the kids make their own choice! ;) [Although Alivia is sitting here chanting: "Me and Brayden love each other and we always love each other" as I type this!LOLOLOLOL that was NO prompting on my part you know. She has no idea what I even typed!!! LOL! hmmmm...... ;)