My husband grew up with the little ice cream place called Jake's Over The Top. He used to love going to get ice cream there because it was always above the rim by a couple of inches. If any of you have driven to Salt Lake you may have noticed a Jake's Over The Top in Rupert just off the freeway. We were driving to Rexburg two days ago and decided to stop and get some ice cream because my husband and me were craving it. I went inside and on the counter were three different sizes of cups: small, medium, and large with fake ice cream coming out the top to show what it should look like. I decided to get two mediums because they were huge and I figured that way we could share with Brayden because he is a little piggy when it comes to ice cream. I placed my order and then waited. When the guy brought me my ice cream it was in the small container. I told him I ordered the medium and he told me that was the medium. It was definitely not the size of cup advertised. I was irritated so I took my ice cream and left. When I got out to the car I noticed not only was my ice cream in the wrong cup but it was also not "over the top", the ice cream didn't even come up to the rim. So definitely do not go to Jake's Over The Top if you are planning on getting ice cream over the top because it doesn't happen. They should change their name to Jake's Not Over The Top.
4 comments:
haha thats funny. I never liked Jakes either.
I hate it when places shaft you like that!
It is so frustrating when places change their products.
dude!! when the icecream is messed up that can ruin everything!!!!!!!! i probably would have cussed!
Post a Comment