We started asking Brayden a few weeks ago what he wanted for Christmas this year. He would always say, "I don't know". Then he started asking for two of his favorite "Cars" that are missing from his "Cars" box. I told him that if he wanted those cars he would have to ask Santa. Now if you ask him what he wants for Christmas he will tell you "Ask Santa for "Chica Boom Boom" (Chick Hick) and King". This is a good thing because I bought these two cars and put them up for Christmas a long time ago.
Now anytime he sees something in a catalog and tells me he wants it I just tell him to ask Santa and maybe Santa will bring it to him. This also cuts off a lot of tantrums in the stores because I just tell him that if he wants it he has to ask Santa and usually he forgets about it by the time we get home. We are going to see Santa this weekend hopefully and I told him he would have to sit on Santa's lap and ask him. He was terrified of Santa last year but I am hoping this incentive of getting his cars will make him do it.
Cloth Diapering a Newborn
12 years ago

2 comments:
Can I just say......I miss Brayden!!! He is so cute!!! What a personality-filled kid!!! K, him and Alivia have to get married....hello!!!!!
It is so fun when they actually start understanding and getting into Christmas. I hope he isn't afraid of santa this year. My niece cried when she sat on Santa's lap this year because she didn't understand why Santa wouldn't give her the present she wanted right then.
Post a Comment